Credendo – Short-Term EU Risks
Credendo – Short-Term EU Risks (formerly known as KUPEG) focuses on the short-term credit insurance market and mainly covers sales within the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland as expert for Central and Eastern European businesses.
Since 2016, Credendo – Short-Term EU Risks has been a direct subsidiary of Credendo – Export Credit Agency, which is able to provide expert support when a client needs cover for exports to emerging and developing world markets. December 2012 saw Credendo – Short-Term EU Risks create a branch office in Bratislava to cater for its growing client base in the Slovak market and in January 2015 opened its branch office in Poland, in Warsaw.
Credendo – Short-Term EU Risks has these core products:
- whole turnover policy
- internet-based service – supplemental credit insurance CREDI+
- surety insurance
Credendo – Short-Term EU Risks focuses on long-term cooperation with clients, based on a tailored, detailed and highly individual approach.
Stefaan Van Boxstael, Chairman of the Management Board, is responisble for:
Christoph Witte, General Manager and Member of Management Board - is responsible for
- Sales (including supervision of the sales activities in Polish and Slovak branches)
Jan Kovačič, Member of Management Board - is responsible for:
- Risk Management & Actuary
- Policy Management
- HR & Offce Management
Martin Fritz, Member of Management Board - is responsible for:
- Legal & Compliance
- Internal Audit
Credendo – Short-Term EU Risks úvěrová pojišťovna, a.s.
Na Pankráci 1683/127, 140 00 Prague 4, Czech Republic
T +420 261 097 575
- Date of Incorporation: 24 June 2005
- ID No.: 27245322
- VAT ID No.: CZ27245322
- Website: www.credendo.com
- Complaint contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank Details:
Komerční banka, a.s., Na Příkopě 33, 114 07 Prague 1, Czech Republic
branch Václavské nám. 42, Prague 1, Czech Republic
Account Number: 35-2147420287/0100
- Company registration: in the Commercial Register administered by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, File No. 9958
Copy of the Commercial Register entry
- Audit Committee: In accordance with § 44b of Act No. 93/2009 Coll., Auditor Act, as subsequently amended, at Credendo - Short-Term EU Risks úvěrová pojišťovna, a.s., the Supervisory Board fulfills the function of the Audit Committee. Chairman of the Supervisory Board is Dirk Terweduwe, other members are Frank Vanwingh, Ronny Matton and Nabil Jijakli.