Available in the following countries: Belgie.
Import contract between a Belgian importer and a foreign supplier, in which the payment is made before delivery of the goods (= prefinancing). Credendo – Export Credit Agency covers non-delivery under the contract.
- The Belgian buyer can offer financing to the foreign supplier
- The Belgian buyer is covered in case of non-delivery
- The Belgian importer has to pay for the supplies in advance, before receiving them
- The foreign exporter will send the goods only after having received the cash payment from the Belgian buyer
- It generally concerns transactions with raw materials or spare parts destined for the production of the Belgian importer
- Credendo – Export Credit Agency insures the Belgian importer against non-delivery of the goods
Credendo – Export Credit Agency insures the Belgian importer against non-delivery of the goods under the commercial contract due to political or commercial reasons.
The importer, which is a Belgian company, pays for the supplies in advance.
The exporter, which is a foreign company, will send the goods only after having received the cash payment from the Belgian buyer.
Typical transactions where prefinancing is provided:
- delivery of raw materials, spare parts, equipment;
- prefinancing of harvests.
Credendo – Export Credit Agency will indemnify the Belgian importer in case of non-delivery by the foreign seller on the due date, but also in case of non-delivery as a consequence of political risks.
Risk period starting at order placing and lasting up to several years, till delivery of the goods.
Credendo – Export Credit Agency offers a complete range of products with the same goal: controlling risks related to foreign buyers in foreign countries. The ECA’s products are specifically destined for capital goods, services and contract works from Belgium. Not only Belgian exporters can make use of the products but in some cases Belgian importers as well. Being the official Export Credit Agency for Belgium, Credendo – Export Credit Agency complies with OECD rules concerning the structure of export credits as well as the regulated premium percentage.
Spojte se s naším nejbližším odborníkem.