Covid-19: "Europese Commissie keurt de "Credendo Bridge Guarantee” en het herverzekeringsprogramma goed". Klik hier
Single Risk (Export)
Available in the following countries: Albanië, Algerije, Oostenrijk, Bahrein, Bangladesh, België, Benin, Brunei, Bulgarije, Burkina Faso, Kameroen, Tsjaad, Comoren, Ivoorkust, Kroatië, Cuba, Cyprus (Grieks) (Zuid-), Cyprus (Turks) (Noord-), Tsjechië, Denemarken, Djibouti, Egypte, Estland, Finland, Frankrijk, Gabon, Gambia, Duitsland, Griekenland, Guinee, Hongkong, Hongarije, Ijsland, India, Indonesië, Iran, Irak, Ierland, Italië, Jordanië, Kazachstan, Koeweit, Letland, Libanon, Libië, Liechtenstein, Litouwen, Luxemburg, Maleisië, Mali, Malta, Mauritanië, Marokko, Mozambique, Nederland, Niger, Nigeria, Noorwegen, Oman, Pakistan, Palestina, Polen, Portugal, Qatar, Roemenië, Rusland, Saudi-Arabië, Senegal, Servië, Singapore, Slovakije, Slovenië, Zuid-Afrika, Spanje, Soedan, Zweden, Zwitserland, Syrië, Tunesië, Turkije, VAE - Verenigde Arabische Emiraten, Oeganda, Oekraïne, Verenigd Koninkrijk, Verenigde Staten, Jemen.
Our single risk insurance will protect your business from incurring unexpected financial losses due to commercial failure or political events emanating from any public authority, which could prevent the due performance of your contract or investment.
Voordelen van dit product
- Protect your balance sheet and corporate earnings
- Expand trade internationally and enhance your global presence
- Leverage your borrowing capacity
“We deliver fast, comprehensive and creative insurance solutions in a fast-shifting business environment”
- Insurance policies cannot be cancelled
- Insurance policies are renewable
- Combined coverage against non-performance, payment default and bankruptcy
- Up to 7 years’ coverage
- Strong security with A- rating by A.M. Best and Fitch
With a full spectrum of insurance products adaptable to your specific needs, Credendo – Single Risk helps you to win new markets around the globe, even in the most challenging and remote regions that you once thought were out of reach.
Whether it’s signing a commercial contract with a foreign buyer or supplier in a private or public entity, undertaking a project overseas, or covering assets located overseas, we can help you by insuring your single contract against the full spectrum of political and commercial risks associated with doing business abroad.
Our bespoke insurance will provide comprehensive and innovative solutions to the specific risks that your business is exposed to.
Types of coverage for export contracts
- Contract repudiation by a public debtor
- Contract repudiation due to an act or decision emanating from a public authority
- Confiscation or embargo of goods
- Non-repatriation of goods
- Withdrawal of export approval and licences
- Inconvertibility and/or non-transfer
- Non-honouring of sovereign payment guarantee
- Non-honouring of arbitration awards
- Change of law and regulations
As a bank or financial institution, you can also benefit from our insurance to cover your interest in the contract or project. We provide coverage against financial losses that you might incur due to all political risks as well as commercial default from the foreign counterpart.
- We deliver fast, comprehensive and creative insurance solutions in a fast-shifting business environment
- Our team of underwriters specialises in emerging markets and is recognised for tailoring innovative coverage schemes for all complex cross-border operations
- Our network of partners in key regions can help to obtain better information and additional capacity, and mitigate risk in the event of potential claims
- We’re a member of all the appropriate international professional institutions, including ICISA, AMAN Union and AIDA. Our goal is to promote knowledge about our industry and improve the quality standards of trade insurance products.
Neem contact op met de juiste expert, vlakbij u.