We are part of the Credendo, the fourth largest group of European credit insurers, specializing in various areas of credit insurance in fourteen European countries.
To our Underwriting team in Warsaw, we are looking for a colleague in the position of Underwriter.
What will be your job description?
• You will manage your own portfolio of companies that you will assess on the basis of a credit risk analysis
• You will be self-assessing ratings of companies and deciding on credit limits requests within your assigned authority
• You will actively search for available information about rated companies and entire international groups
• In connection with company assessment/rating you will be actively in touch with both clients and rated companies
• When evaluating your business, you will be actively communicating with the company's internal departments, including colleagues from our foreign branches
What is our idea?
• University education in the economic direction
• Complex analytical thinking
• Knowledge of financial analysis
• Work experience is an advantage
• Active English knowledge
• Knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage
• Good knowledge of MS Office products
• Reliability, responsibility, diligence, patience, good communication and argumentation skills
What do we offer?
• Work contract for an permanent period
• Pleasant work environment
• Opportunity to work in an international environment of a stable and prosperous financial sector company
• Possibility to take part in short-term internships abroad
• Wide possibilities of further personal and professional development, the possibility to study the selected foreign language
• Attractive wage evaluation including employee friendly and communicative team
How to contact us?
If you are interested, please send your curriculum vitae including wage expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.