Covid-19 : “The European Commission approves the reinsurance programme”. Click here
Available in the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Benin, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus (Greek) (South), Cyprus (Turkish) (North), Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Greece, Guinea, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE - United Arab Emirates, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, Yemen.
Do you sell goods or services on credit and face the risk that a customer will not pay? Our credit insurance policies offer solutions to protect you against non-payment of your receivables. We can provide insurance cover for risks caused by your customers’ problems due to insolvency/payment default or due to political events.
- Certainty that your receivables will be paid
- We will help you to collect the money from your customers
- Banks can grant financing using the credit insurance policy as an additional guarantee/security
- Convenient and accessible for companies, regardless of their area of business
- Access to information about the creditworthiness of your customers by credit limit decisions
- Protection against risks related to trade transactions
- Cover against commercial and political risks; coverage area: worldwide
- Up to 90% cover for commercial risks
- Allows for a wide range of possibilities that can be adapted to the particular needs of the client
- Special products available: contract cancellation, project style contracts, prefinancing, consignment, named buyer portfolio, etc.
What is covered by Credendo credit insurance?
Trade credit insurance insures against the risk of non-payment of receivables coming from domestic and foreign customers due to their inability or unwillingness to pay (commercial risk), or caused by country risks (political risk) on the side of the foreign buyer. It is also possible to cover the risk that your client cancels a contract (cancellation risk). Based on our long-standing and wide experience, we offer cover in almost every country worldwide.
What solutions does Credendo offer?
Our credit insurance policy is a comprehensive product that protects the business from losses from outstanding debts. Thanks to our insurance policy, Credendo will pay an indemnity in the event that a customer doesn’t pay a claim and recovery fails. The Credendo claims department has extensive experience and is at your service to assist you with the recovery of outstanding debt, even in the most exotic markets.
The policy solutions provide a credit worthiness assessment of your customers, which can prevent any kind of losses. Our credit underwriters use data obtained through active monitoring and information collection.
This information will:
- help you to make the right decisions on deliveries;
- allow you to identify trustworthy companies;
- provide you with timely warnings about any potential problems related to your customers or countries;
- help you to enter into new markets.
How can you increase your financing by using a Credendo policy?
The policy may enhance your own financing: credit insurance is recognised by banks as a tool that allows them to provide the necessary financing. Credit insurance is used as an additional guarantee for financial institutions that provide loans.
Credendo doesn’t just offer classic credit insurance!
We can also insure risks arising from other contracts such as, but not limited to:
- Project-style contracts
- Named buyer portfolio
- If-and-when or pay-when-paid structures
- We support your businesses domestically and abroad by using exclusive information about debtors
- We know that every company is different and our tailor-made solutions respect that uniqueness
- We believe in a personal approach
- We support your business all over the world
Are your debtors creditworthy?
Get in touch with the right expert near you.