Available in the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Benin, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus (Greek) (South), Cyprus (Turkish) (North), Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Greece, Guinea, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE - United Arab Emirates, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Yemen.
Our single risk insurance will protect your business from incurring unexpected financial losses due to commercial failure or political events emanating from any public authority which can prevent the due performance of your contract or your investment. As a bank/financial institution you can also benefit from our insurance to cover your interest in the contract or project.
- Protect your balance sheet and corporate earnings
- Expand trade internationally and enhance your global presence
- Leverage your borrowing capacity
“We deliver fast, comprehensive and creative insurance solutions in a fast-shifting business environment.”
- Insurance policies are not cancellable
- Insurance policies are renewable
- Combined coverage against non-performance, payment default and bankruptcy
- Up to 7 years’ coverage
- Strong security with A- rating by AM BEST and FITCH
With a full spectrum of insurance products adaptable to your specific needs, Credendo – Single Risk will enable you to win new markets around the globe, even into the most challenging and remote regions you had, once, thought were out-of-reach.
You have signed a commercial contract with a foreign buyer, supplier, which is a private or public entity; you will be undertaking a project overseas; you have assets located overseas you wish to cover, we can help you by insuring your single contract against the full spectrum of political and commercial risks associated with doing business overseas.
Our bespoke insurance will provide comprehensive and innovative solutions to the specific risks your business is exposed to.
- Our team of underwriters specialises in emerging markets and are recognized for tailoring innovative coverage schemes for all complex cross-border operations.
- Our network of partners in key regions can help to obtain better information and additional capacity, and mitigate risk in the event of potential claims.
- We are a member of all the appropriate international professional institutions, including the ICISA, AMAN Union and the AIDA. Our goal is to promote knowledge about our industry and improve the quality standards of trade insurance products.
Get in touch with the right expert near you.